Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Badger Products: I Really Can't Rave Enough!!!

I recently was looking for lavender lotion or oil to help my son fall asleep more easily and I came across Badger Sleep Balm. All of the ingredients in it are organic and there are no preservatives or chemicals of any kind:


Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Beeswax, Castor Oil, and Essential Oils of Bergamot, Ginger, Organic Rosemary, Lavender & Organic Balsam Fir


I thought I'd give it a try. Let's put it this way- it is amazing and lasts forever. And the smell- fabulous! So after using more of their stuff and loving it, I am totally hooked.They have such a great selection of soaps, suncreen, lip balms, body balms, baby products, body butter, oils, and more. A homegrown startup that makes natural products- my kind of company!

Check out their site- I am so psyched about this find!

http://www.badgerbalm.com/default.aspx

No comments: